当前页面: 开发资料首页 → 业界新闻 → Java调优器YourKit Java Profiler 5.5 版本发布
Java调优器YourKit Java Profiler 5.5 版本发布
摘要: YourKit, LLC宣布YourKit Java Profiler 5.5 版本发布.YourKit Java Profiler是一个目前很受欢迎的Java Profiler（Java调优器）.
YourKit, LLC宣布YourKit Java Profiler 5.5 版本发布..
YourKit Java Profiler是一个目前很受欢迎的Java Profiler（Java调优器）.可以用来分析和监控你的应用程序的性能, 从而进行更好地调优.
这次YourKit, LLC发布的是YourKit Java Profiler 5.5 版本.
New and improved platform support
- Mac OS X on Intel is supported
- IBM Java 5.0 supported. Important! IBM Java 5.0 Service Release 1 (SR1) or newer is required. Initial IBM Java 5.0 release is not supported because it contains critical bugs in JVMTI implementation.
- BEA JRockit 5 support improvements. Read about known issuesTelemetry
- Telemetry for Java 1.3 and 1.4 is supported as well
- New tab "CPU and Memory"
- Optimization: telemetry information requires less memory in UICPU profiling
- New profiling mode that provides both method CPU times and invocation counts, but does not monitor internals of methods from core library classes (java.*, javax.*, com.sun.*, sun.*). The benefit is in much smaller overhead than when all methods are monitored.
- In the mode where only CPU times are recorded, accuracy was improved on Linux, Mac OS X and Solaris
- Increased accuracy of CPU times and invocation count measuring mode on Windows and Solaris. In particular, this improves profiling of short running methods.
- Reduced overhead when method invocation counts are recordedMemory profiling
- New feature: now it is possible to import memory snapshots in HPROF binary format. Use "File | Import HPROF Snapshot..." action. Such snapshots are created:
*Automatically by JVM if application fails with java.lang.OutOfMemoryError. To switch this behaviour on, -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError JVM option should be specified. This option is supported in Java 6 "Mustang" JVM, and will be backported to Java 5.0 update 7 and Java 1.4.2_12.
*Explicitly connecting via jmap utility to any running Sun JVM - no need for extra configuration (works in Java 6 "Mustang", and, possibly not very reliable, on Solaris with Java 1.4.2_09 and newer, and Linux with Java 5.0).
*By JVM's built-in HPROF profiler (not very useful though). Please read more in the bundled Help.
- Reduced overhead of object allocation recordingOther improvements
- Profiler UI can run with Java 6 "Mustang."
前一篇: Sun发布下一代Java手机开发平台- 与Orange合作
后一篇: NetBeans 5.5 Beta 发布