* The ability to open and save Word 97, Word 2000, Word XP and Word 2003 documents.
* The ability to design reports or template documents in the familiar environment of Microsoft Word, not in a custom report designer.
* The ability to populate documents with your data using just a few lines of code.
* The ability to generate or process thousands of documents such as reports, letters, invoices, forms in minutes.
* The ability to programmatically create, modify or remove sections, headers, footers, paragraphs, lists, tables, rows, cells, text, fields, form fields, bookmarks, images and other document elements.
* The ability to specify detailed formatting for sections, paragraphs, text, rows and cells at runtime.
* The ability to join or split documents, copy or move fragments between documents.
* The ability to access and modify document built-in and custom properties.
* The ability to protect and unprotect documents.
* The ability to use standard Microsoft Word mail merge fields or bookmarks in your reports.
* The ability to use Aspose.Words extended syntax for mail merge fields to perform more complex operations during mail merge such as insert images or repeatable regions.
* The ability to populate and dynamically grow tables or fragments in the document from your data source using mail merge regions.
* The ability to populate the document from any Java data source that implements the ResultSet interface.
* The ability to take precise control, such as number formatting, over how your data is merged into the document using events.
前一篇: BEA将开源Kodo 的持久层引擎
后一篇: 一个新的Berkeley DB java 持久API